MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND | May 28-30, 2022 | Saturday, Sunday & Monday | Daylight to Dusk
VENDOR FEE & SPACE
Cost: $100 (one day or three)
Booth Space Options:
Covered: 10' x 10'
Uncovered: 24' x 20'
Indoors: 10' x 10'
Spaces will be assigned when we receive your registration and payment. Please indicate Preferred Area in your Registration Form. Note: We cannot guarantee specific space requests, but will accommodate them, if possible. Registration Forms are processed in the order they are received. If event is full, you can be put on the Waiting List. Your fee will be refunded if you do not get a space.
Check or Money Orders (US Mail)
as well as Credit Cards (Online)
are accepted as payment.
We appreciate your donation.
SEND PAYMENT TO:
St. Regis Community Council Inc.
P.O. Box 278
St. Regis, MT 59866
RETURNING VENDORS can best secure a reserved Booth Space ONLY IF registration and payment are received by the Council in St. Regis by May 1st.
FREE Vendor Dinner Friday 6 - 7 pm
at the Park Concession Area
Food: Breakfast, lunch & snacks at the Park Concession Area and Covered Pavilion
Facilities: Port-a-potties and wash stations in the Park. Community Center has restrooms.
Note: Vendors may use the kitchen facilities at the Community Center. Tables and chairs are available for booth space.
ATM available in the Park.
Promotions: Advertising provided.
FREE SHUTTLE to and from the Community Park and Community Center, campgrounds and various points around St. Regis. Available to vendors and shoppers.
Registration: Vendors must register and pay for booth before set-up.
Space Access: Vendors can set up on Friday, May 27th, 9 am to 8 pm*.
Note: In the Park, Vendors must furnish tables and chairs. Provided at Community Center.
*NO EARLY ADMITTANCE: Entrances will not be open until 9 am. Instructions and directions will be provided in your confirmation letter.
* NOTE: No Admittance to the
Park Sales Area via the Back Gate at
Main St. and Bennett’s Place
until 9:00 am Friday.
Parking: Overnight Parking on Friday, Saturday and Sunday is available to Vendors at no charge. No RV hookups.
Close of Sale: Park & Community Center must be vacated by dark on Monday.
NOTE: If Vendors need
personal vehicles for transportation,
use the Designated Parking areas
outside the Sales Area.
and vehicles do not mix
in the Sales Area.
Sales: No sale of food or drinks
without prior approval.
No sale of firearms to minors.
Loss, Theft or Breakage:
We will not be responsible
for loss, theft or breakage.
1. In the event of rain and you would like to leave early, please notify the Community Council Flea Market Representative to be assisted out of the park. Should you ignore this condition and damage the park property or grounds, you will be assessed those damages.
2. No generators running after 11:00 p.m. Please.
3. Vendors’ PETS must be confined at all times in their space. All dogs MUST be on leashes, walked outside of the Flea Market Sales Area and cleaned up after immediately. Loud, threatening, or aggressive animals will not be tolerated.
4. No bikes or motorcycles allowed in the Park.
5. Flatten empty boxes. Put them and personal garbage in the dumpsters near the front or rear entrance of the Park.
6. No risk is assumed by the St. Regis Community Park or the St. Regis Community Council related to Vendor vehicles, equipment, or merchandise parked or stored in the Park for this event. All Vendors are encouraged to be fully insured for all possible event-related occurrences. There is no security at the Park. The Community Center will be locked at night.
7. Be considerate. The Flea Market is held in public park and our community center; please treat these places and your space(s) as you would your home.
8. Think Next Year. Before leaving the St. Regis Flea Market, please “Check Out” at the Registration Desk and reserve your spot for next year. Note: To secure your spot, you must pay by May 1st! If payment not received by May 1st, requested spot will be released to the Market Vendor Waiting List.
To ensure our Vendors read, understand and agree
with our Rules & Regulations & Sales Conditions of the St. Regis Flea Market,
please select one of the following responses:
YES, I have read and agree with the St. Regis Flea Market rules & regulations.
NO, I have NOT read and agreed with the St. Regis Flea Market rules & regulations.
DIRECTIONS: On US Interstate 90, take Exit 33 to St. Regis, Montana. Follow Signs to the Community Park or Community Center.
St. Regis Flea Market Map
HOPE TO SEE YOU IN MONTANA